Monday, August 31, 2009

BUMMER


Sleepy boy.. So precious

Taking a nap with dad

Cute little boy


Last night Ryder weighed a little under 6 lbs 6 oz. He is getting so big and looks so big. I know that's not very big considering 2 of Clayton's friends just had babies and are that size and one a pound bigger and they are new born and Ryder is a month old lol but to us it's big. Yesterday he looked so big to me and it's crazy how fast he is growing I can't believe he is already a month old.

So the sad/bad news. Ryder had a spell yesterday dang it so now he has to start over on his 7 day count down. So instead of today normally being day 3 it is now day 0. Awe man we were so excited I knew I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up but he has been doing so good I thought he was going to make it. Oh well I guess he's just meant to still be there. Keep trying bud your doing awesome.

No comments: