Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Kids say the funniest things
Ok so I had to post this before I forgot because I thought it was so cute. So all my nieces and nephews that can't go in and see Ryder because they are too young are so confused on why they can't see him. They don't let anyone under 12 in there :( anyways my little niece Jordynn (5) was talking to me and she's like Kyndra why can't we go see the baby I want to see him so I said he's too little so they won't let anyone in there well why is he so little I reply because he was born too early she says in the cutest little voice oh man if only he was born in the afternoon. HAHA she is so confused but is that not the cutest thing?! ha well just though that I would share that because I thought it was so cute and funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROFL!!! Too cute!!
Post a Comment