We have this tiny Cubs helmet we thought we would put on him and it is so big on him it was cute.
Wow I can 't believe my baby boy is already a week old today. He is doing amazing still we all are so surprised. He is now eating 28 ccs of milk and is off the fat and nutrition iv and is just on sugar and water and that is so good that means only maybe one more day of ivs :) I can't wait until he is iv free I hate that stupid thing it makes me sad seeing it jabbed in a body part every day. Well he gained weight the other day and last night he maintained it AWESOME he's such a strong boy. We still only get to hold him an hour a day and just one of us a day kinda sucks. When he progresses to an open crib he will get to wear clothes and we can hold him whenever we want as long as he is tolerating it and I can't wait for that day and at the rate he's going it can be really soon. He's getting more cute every day I love the little guy so much. Clayton is so proud of him and is so cute with him I love it I knew he would be an awesome dad. That's all that is going on with him he's doing awesome and we couldn't ask for a healthier baby he may be small but don't let the size fool you lol
1 comment:
i think he looks like his daddy =) he is a cutie and i am so glad that he is making such great progress!
Post a Comment