Friday, August 28, 2009

Growing Strong


So this outfit is one of the many we got when we went to Chicago and everything they had was 3-6 months. But yesterday Clayt said he needs his Cubs clothes so we took it down and put it on him lol it drowns him ha but he is still cute. My little preemie in 3-6 month old clothes haha.

It's been a few days since I've updated I hope I can remember everything that had gone on the last few days and in order this is very stressful and I seem to lose my mind a lot lately.

Ok lets see Ryder is still under the head box yay we really like the head box lol so anyways he is doing so good under there he has no more tubes not event he feeding tube. Yay good job Ryder. He has been right around 6 lbs the last few days and I don't see how because this kid eats a lot :) He gets fed orally every feeding now so no more NG tube that's great one step closer to getting home. He does really good with his breathing when he's eating from a bottle but when he's breast feeding he drops like crazy most the time he's a silly boy and doesn't know what he wants. But he has been on room air for the last few days and just needs the blow by when he eats well mostly just when he breast feeds lol. So all in all he's doing awesome he does so much better without that oxygen up his nose and last night they said they want to use that when he eats because he can go home on that but not the blow by ugh I was mad when they said that, his nose needs to heal it's not gonna get better if they shove it up there every three hours for feedings so dumb but whatever I guess they know more then me lol they can keep him until he is completely off oxygen fine with us lol we want him at 100% ha.

So Ryder is doing great and we are hanging in there we can't wait till he can come home. Clayt always says I can't wait till I can just come home from work and see my baby boy and not go to the hospital anymore. We are getting ready to close on our condo yay he said for sure by middle end of next week yay I can't wait. We are going to put new carpet paint and Clayt is going to put in can lights and other new lights in before we move in I'm excited to have our own place and make it how we want. I just hope we can get it all done before Ryder gets to come home so we don't have to move him twice.

Well that's all that has been going on we are all doing good just can't wait till we can spend time together at our home and not at the hospital. Keep up the good work Ryder and keep fighting through your doing awesome. We all love you so much and can't wait till you get to come home. Love ya bud.

No comments: