Friday night Ryder gained weight again he is now between 6 lbs 3 oz and 6 lbs 4 oz so quite a bit in a day. He's eating like crazy now that he can eat when and how ever much he wants he thinks he's always hungry and eats a ton when he takes a bottle he does better with a bottle then breast feeding. Alright I'm excited and I hope I don't get my hopes up for nothing so Ryder is on his 7 day count down. Saturday was day 1 of 7. If he doesn't have any spells (stats dropping and not coming up on his own) in that 7 days he can come home :) yay so we are crossing our finger and hoping he will make the 7 days we believe in you bud you can do it. He's actually been doing really well the last few days so I hope he can keep it up. He is still on a little bit of oxygen when he eats but that's it. They will let him come home on oxygen but that's it. We didn't make it back to his Saturday night weighing so I'll let you know his weight for that night when I find out. So hope for the best that he can make it 7 more days without a bad day and then be able to come home I so hope so.
Also we hopefully close on our condo this week. I can't wait we are so excited. We are going to paint, put new carpet and new lighting in it before we move in. I hope we can get it done before little Ryder comes home so we don't have to move him twice but I don't think it will happen if he keeps doing as good as he is which is ok too cause we do want him home with us :) Well that's our exciting news for now. Keep your fingers crossed for little Ryder. Keep it up bud your awesome we all love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment