Thursday, August 6, 2009
Ryder gets to wear clothes and much more
Yesterday was a good day for Ryder. His oxygen got to go down so pretty much all it is is a little bit of air going into his nose because he is still breathing the air we breath. He got to wear his first clothes yesterday :) yay that's so exciting he looks so cute and more like a baby now lol also hopefully when I go there today he will be in a open crib yay and I get to start to try and breast feed. I hope he does good when we try that. He gained weight last night he is 1830 so a little over 4 pounds now he made it back into the 4's finally so almost where he first started. He's doing so good we are so proud of him and couldn't be any happier. Enjoy the pics of our cute little boy wearing his first outfit :) (hospitals outfit lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! He is SOOOOOOO little when you are holding him in the hospital gown. I can't believe how little he looks compared to you but big when it is just him. We are so glad things are going well and we continue to pray for all three of you! Good luck...thanks for keeping your blog up to date!
I am so glad you are blogging all this so I can stay connected with you guys. I can't believe how big Ryder looks by himself but the pic of you holding him in the hospital gown he is TINY!!!!! We continue to pray for all three of you. Keep posting so I can stay in touch. I can't believe how good Ryder is doing!! We are so proud of him
Post a Comment