Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Growing so fast

Ryder is 2 weeks old as of yesterday wow it's gone by so fast. He's growing so fast it's crazy. I can't believe he's already 2 weeks and I haven't even got to bring him home yet. Well last night he gained 50 grams so now he is 4lbs 8oz that's awesome good job buddy your doing awesome. He started out at 4 lbs 3 oz and 17 inches long and now he's 4 lbs 8oz 18 inches long and I'm sure he'll gain more when we weigh him tonight. We also tried breast feeding yesterday again and he latched on and sucked for about 5 minutes at his 8 feeding last night that's so good for him they were all impressed. He's doing so much better then they are all expecting him to be. :) He's such an awesome boy.

Clayt called me this morning and we got the condo :) yay I'm so excited. Not sure when we get to move in not until after we close and who knows when that will be and then we are going to paint and put new carpet in it. I'll keep you updated on that as well even though I'm sure it's not as exciting as Ryder updates but oh well ;) lol

No comments: