Ok so I am only going to be updating my blog once a week now prob not as often when he comes home. So here is what has been going on with little Ryder this week....
Let's just say he's doing awesome lol. He has been gaining weight still like crazy he is now 6lbs 13oz and a little over 18 1/2 inches long now. He got taken off the head box a few days ago yippee and has no oxygen either yay good job bud. He is on day 4 of his 7 day countdown still crossing our fingers he can make it but I think he will he has been doing so good. If he makes his countdown he will most likely get to come home on Tuesday so excited I sooo hope he gets to. He is eating a ton he always thinks he's hungry even right after he eats he's a silly boy. He is now waking up about every 4-5 hours to eat instead of the 3 hours. And he lets you know when he is hungry it's cute I love it lol I guess the good thing about him being in the NICU is they get to put him in a good routine for me before he gets to come home lol
Ok so we are so excited for Ryder to come home next week but really I don't think we are ready lol.. We are still trying to close on our condo holy crap so annoying and takes forever. Anyways we wanted to be in there and settled before Ryder came home but doesn't look like it's going to happen. Oh well we are excited to have no more hospital visits twice a day or more. I'm pretty sure we don't have everything we need for him either lol man I'm horrible but I was planning on 2 more months of getting all this stuff together. I know he's been in the hospital for 6 weeks and I could do it then but really trying to find time between hospital visits and sleep it really is hard. Hopefully we can get the rest of the things we need to get before he comes home in a few days.
2 comments:
YAY Hoot! I hope he is home when I come and I can hold him! I miss him!! I am soo glad everything is going good with him. Hope he stays strong. And im proud of you too! Love you!!
thats good news! hopefully you guys can get settled in in your condo and everything okay! its good to know ryder is doing well! let me know if i can do anything for you! hope everythings keeps going good for yah!
Post a Comment