Monday, August 24, 2009

Mom and Dad's big boy




Sorry it's been a few days since I updated but it was a busy weekend. My parents came up here on Thursday night and they stayed with us Thursday and Friday night. They got here Thursday and we went to dinner and then went and saw baby Ryder. They both got to hold him for their first time they were so excited. The grandparents are the only ones we have let hold him still sorry all you Aunts who want to hold him :) When we weighed him Thursday he was about 5 lbs 8.5 oz so he didn't really gain much since Wed night. But he is still growing and getting so big so fast.

Friday I hung out with my parents and we went to the hospital to see Ryder for a few hours and then we went to Layton and looked at camp trailers man there were some nice ones wish we could afford one lol maybe some day :) We also went and looked at our condo again and decided on what all needed to be done to it. And I decided I really don't like the paint color that it through out the whole house lol so I guess we will be painting a lot more then we thought ha but oh well it will be fun ha. Friday night we went back and saw Ryder and when we weighed him he weighed 5lbs 11 oz so crazy he's just doing so good it's awesome. He is also eating orally almost every feeding now and does so good at it. So he gets a bottle almost every time I'm not there to feed him.

Saturday we didn't end up going to the hospital till about 3 or so that night because we were lazy all day. But it's ok we deserve a lazy day right? lol Clayton got to feed him with a bottle for the first time and they both did great dad learned quick and Ryder took it like a champ lol when we weighed him Saturday night we was 5 lbs 13 oz holy cow it's so crazy I can't believe it. I can't believe how much weight he gains each day it's so crazy and it's starting to show a little bit too you can see little rolls on him in some places it's so cute.

Sunday we didn't end up getting to the hospital till late again because we had another lazy day lol I love having lazy days with Clayt it doesn't happen very often and has soon has Ryder comes home it will never happen lol Well he was doing good and eating really good all day. They are still watching his stuffy nose and he just got off some nasal stuff and if he didn't start working after Monday then they were going to do x rays and see if it's just narrow in there and then see what to do for sure from there. Hopefully it's not too bad I feel so bad for the little guy and his poor nose. If they can figure out whats wrong and get it fixed then he will prob be able to go off oxygen because he would be able to breath so good if it wasn't for the blockage and I swear that oxygen makes it worse sometimes. They didn't weigh him when we were there so we don't know how much he weighed tonight but I'm sure he's 6lbs or pretty dang close to it but I'll let you all know. Keep up the good work bud we're all so proud of you we love you.

No comments: