Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Big Boy


He was holding on dads shirt so tight it was cute

I love this little face he always makes cute little faces

Hanging on tight to dad.

Wow Ryder is gaining weight like crazy if I'm getting my days right lol I believe he is now in between 4lbs 9 oz and 4lbs 10oz my days are all running together so I keep getting confused if he's not that then he's an oz smaller lol but still that is so good he's growing so fast it's crazy. We are still trying the whole breast feeding thing and he's kind of getting a hang of it slowly. But they are surprised he's doing as good has he is for how young he is. He really is only 34 weeks today he should still be growing in my tummy for a few more weeks :) but nope instead he thought he had to come out early and grow here lol but it's ok cause he's doing awesome and proving he could come here early :)

No comments: