Friday, August 7, 2009

No more isolette


Dad is always watching his monitoring cause it goes up and down and he get's really nervous. The nurse told him he can't get nervous because whatever he does the baby does so I have to try to calm him but doesn't always happen.

Precious boy

Ryder's new bed :)

Ryder upgraded to a open bed yesterday yay for him :) lol now we get to hold him whenever we want for as long as we want as long as he's having a good day and tolerating it. I didn't get to try and breast feed yesterday :( I guess he's not quite ready so maybe next week we'll see. By next week he would of been 34 weeks if he was still in the womb so he should know how to suck breath and swallow better by then so hopefully he can do it next week sometime. Well other then him being the sweet cute little boy he is he's doing awesome still getting a little help with the oxygen but they say maybe 2 more days left of that is all. Good job buddy we're so proud of you keep up the good work we love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I wish I was there to hold him! Can other people hold him now?