Wednesday, November 7, 2012

31 weeks

I made it to 31 weeks. I'm so relieved I hope baby stays in for at least 5-6 more weeks. I'm still feeling pretty good. Other then the heartburn and crap but what do ya do?!  My hips are starting to hurt more and that makes for sleeping uncomfortable. I got my first prenatal massage a few weeks ago and I'm getting my 2nd tomorrow and I can't wait it's much needed.

Clayt and I decided that if baby comes this month we name him the name he wants next month one we both like and January the one I want. haha we'll see what happens. Ryder's name was firetruck last week and it's still that this week but it's fish now too. lol he's such a strange kid.

I have everything organized and hospital bags packed for if he does decide to come early. I asked for help from my ward for if I happen to go into labor in the middle of the night while Clayt is still working nights, and I got such a big response so many wonderful ladies willing to take me to the hospital and help with Ryder if needed. I'm so thankful for them I hope they know that. Some of them don't know me very well but are still willing to help me. I just hope Clayts night shifts end soon so he can be home at nights with us.


No comments: