For now we are just trying to make it to 34 weeks and I'm still dilated to a 1cm (pretty normal). If we can keep baby boy in for at least 2 more weeks we will be good. If I start having contractions again I have to count them and if I have 6 within an hour I'm supposed to drink lots of water and take a warm bath. If they don't settle down/go away or I feel like something is wrong I am supposed to go into the hospital right away.
If I make it to 34 weeks then I only will go in if the contractions are really bad or if something doesn't feel right :) If I make it to 39 weeks he is inducing me. So sounds like if this baby doesn't come on his own we will be having a New Years baby :)
He didn't say I needed to be on bed rest just to take it easy and watch what I do. Clayt still says I'm to stay home and not leave my house much he's so nervous still. The Dr asked if I was scared I told him a little bit but my husband is more scared then me. He said good you milk it tell him you can't cook more then 3 times a week, you need massages every night lol it was funny.

4 comments:
No more volleyball? ;)
no more volleyball lol and prob no more kids haha
Praying for sure!! And yay! You wanted this baby before Jan 1st :) It's totally going to happen! I have faith that he'll stay cooking until at least 34 weeks!
Ha! Totally milk it :) Especially with the massages ;) Wish I could come veg with you!
I know looks like it might happen lol.. haha I'm going to especially since he's making me stay home ALL the time.. Wish you could too I'm going to get bored and sick of my house by then.
Post a Comment