It's kind of weird having a whole week after Thanksgiving this year. Clayt told me I couldn't put my Christmas stuff up until December 1st but I didn't listen and put it out the beginning of the week. I had to wait for him to get home to get my tree out since it was behind heavy things. He helped pop out the limbs but Ryder and I decorated it :) I love my small simple white tree!
Ryder is so excited for Christmas every time he see a toy he says "Santa Clause bring me those toys mom" lol he's going to be disappointed when Santa doesn't bring him everything he wants lol It's going to be a long month at our house because Santa is talked about daily wondering when he's coming and what he's bringing everyone ha. Can't wait for Christmas morning Ryder will LOVE it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment