Well I made it another 2 weeks just like the DR wanted. I'm 34 weeks wahoo.. Literally this baby could come any time now and it would be okay. I had a checkup yesterday and he's hoping I can make it another 2 weeks. I told Clayt if he isn't born before Christmas we are doing everything possible to make me go into labor before the New Year haha
I'm still feeling pretty good some days are a little more uncomfortable then others but I make it through them :) heartburn has came back but only at nights usually and it SUCKS! That's probably the most uncomfortable thing yet. I haven't contracted much since I went to the hospital Sunday was probably my worst day but they went away after a few hours and so I didn't worry much about them :) I still try to drink as much water as possible and I've cut WAY back on the MD. I have maybe 1 or 2 a week I'm pretty proud of myself ;) lol
Dang Clayt as talked Ryder into liking his name but he still hasn't convinced me lol baby boy will probably be nameless for awhile but that's ok. We are getting more and more excited to meet baby brother. Time as gone by so fast and we can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment