I'm 33 weeks today. I've been feeling really good. A few contractions (maybe braxton hicks) here and there but nothing like what I had when I went to the hospital. We're glad baby boy is still cooking and hope it does for at least a few more weeks. I go in to see my Dr again next week so hopefully it's still good news :) We keep talking about names more and more lately but we still haven't decided one a set one. Baby boy will probably be nameless for awhile :) but Ryder was too :)
We are all getting excited to meet baby boy and can't wait to meet him. We sure do love him already. Ryder talks about him daily.
I get really bad migraines like I did at the beginning of my pregnancy and they kick my butt. I'm in bed all day with them I hope they go away soon. I'm always hungry and when I make a good meal I eat a TON no leftovers lately lol oops ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment