Monday, November 12, 2012

Eventful Weekend

Our weekend was a little crazy. Friday I had a horrible migraine so I was in bed all day long kind of sucked. Although we even got Ryder to take a nap so it was quite enjoyable :) Saturday San Juan had their state championship game against Manti so we headed to that to watch my nephew play. It was a crazy game. We were down 6-13 and with 0.6 seconds left on the clock we scored a touch down to tie it so it went into overtime. We threw it away and they got an interception. Our boys pushed them back to the 54 yard line and the kicker kicked it and made it so win the game. It was crazy. He had a record in any 2A State game not sure how old he was but it was an awesome kick they deserved to win with that kick :) San Juan went in undefeated in regular season but ended up coming out 2nd in State but not too bad :).
 After the game we went to Chuch-A-Rama with Clayts family and while we were standing in line I started hurting in my stomach and 2 of my sister in laws that were there are nurses and they said I was having contractions. We were in line for awhile and they were about 2-3 minutes apart. We finally were able to sit down and eat and they started to go away a little bit they were 5-8 minutes apart but pretty strong so we got done eating and they really wanted me to go into the hospital. We were in Provo so we just went to the Provo Hospital and Clayts family took Ryder for us. They hooked me up to the monitors and my contractions were about 5 minutes apart they were strong but not unbearable. They gave me some premature test and checked my cervix. I was dilated to a 1cm so not too bad. The test came back negative which is a good thing so they didn't make me stay the night I was able to go home after about 3 hours. Clayton, Davey and Jon gave me a blessing before they headed back to Blanding and it was much needed. With my history of having Ryder early they decided to give me the steroid shot for the baby to help his lungs just in case he does decide to come early. They said since my test was negative I have a 1% chance of delivering him within the next 2 weeks but they just wanted to be safe. I was a little dehydrated but not too bad so they just asked me to drink 2-3 32ozs of water everyday. Pretty sure  I drank almost 100oz yesterday lol lets say I'm even more sick of that bathroom then before haha I'm supposed to just take it easy for the next few days and not supposed to lift anything heavy. I go in to see my Dr. on Wednesday so whatever he tells me then is where we will go from. Hopefully it's good news and baby boy doesn't decide to come any day soon.
I figured my dates wrong last week I delivered Ryder at 31 weeks and 5 days and that was the day yesterday. We decided this little boy just wants to be like his brother. He needs to at least make it until December. Poor Clayt was a nervous wreck Saturday night. Last night we were talking and he's like why did you do that to me. He's really concerned and doesn't want to do all that again. He's the one who's giving me more strict rules then the Dr but how can you blame him?! The only reason he wants him to come early is so he can choose his name haha NO WAY!!
That's how our weekend went. It started out fun but ended with a scary night.

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Aaah!! I'm praying for you and baby boy! Down that water...2 of my friends in Cedar have been in pre term labor (by 28 weeks... scary) and both are on bed rest. But their biggest thing is drinking the water because if they get close to dehydration their bodies kick back into labor. I know I'm all the way in cedar but if you need ANYTHING let me know!! Love you!