Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

This year we had Halloween with Crystal and her family again. We ordered Pizza Hut and then headed out for a fun night of trick-or-treating. If you remember Ryder last year he HATED his costume and only wore half of it. This year he wore his whole costume minus the hat because it would of just kept falling off anyway. But he ran up to every door and would say "Trick-or-Treat" and "thank you". He had to make sure he had his buddy Brynna with him every time he went to a door. He had a  blast minus the few crashes he had but other then that he did great. When we were done and driving home he told me "mom me not want to go home go more yadies (ladies) house" lol  then when we were taking his costume off he says "me love trick-or-treating" he's such a cutie I love him.. We came home and he laid on the floor and watched Mickey Mouse for a while then I made him go to bed. When we were walking to his room I asked him if he had so much fun he said " yea with Brynna me love Brynna" he sure does love his cousins he talks about Brynna and Taelynn all the time and tells me he loves them. :)

Sorry pictures are out of order.

 My cute family :)



 Baby Koda crashed quick :)



 Ryder and I carved a pumpkin Monday night.. He wouldn't touch the guts though lol so I did it all.


 The finished product :)
 Ryder and his buddy Brynna :)


 Taelynn the butterfly :)
 Clayt loves this little girl!!
 Ryder's first stop :)
We had a successful year of trick-or-treating and now we will enjoy all this candy for the next few months :) Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: