Weight: 28.8lbs
Height: 35.75 inches
Ryder is a pretty smart boy and surprises us daily with some of the things he says and does. He know pretty much all the colors. He's getting better at shapes he's still learning numbers and struggles with his ABC's but he'll get there. He loves school and ever since he started he loves to read but thinks we need to read the same books over and over lol his favorite lately is Go Dog Go by Dr. Suess he can actually read it to you that's how much we've read it. It's not exactly what the book says but pretty dang close :) He is still obsessed with cars and trucks. While we were in Blanding for the hunt Aunt Lisa gave him some trucks in a plastic bag and he thinks he needs to take them everywhere with us in a plastic bag lol he even sleeps with them. He says some things that crack us up and wonder where he learned them. He always says "dad what you doing?" "mom what you doing" and then if we ask him back he yells "NOFING" (nothing) so funny.The other day Clayt was being a punk and I called him a jerk oops and Ryder said "mom don't say that say he's awesome" haha Lately anytime he doesn't want to do anything I ask him to he says "umm no thanks" (learned that from his buddy Hud) at least he's polite I guess lol I can't help but laugh when he says it. He puts umm before a lot of things he says.
He loves Mickey Mouse still his new favorite movies are BOLT and Woody. (Toy Story)
Today we were watching tv and there was these cool car toys on tv and he says "mom I want that hurry lets go to the store and buy it" haha Clayt and I just started laughing and I told him he doesn't get toys just because all the time and maybe for Christmas. Clayt asked him if he was going to see Santa Claus this year and ask him for presents and he got excited. Clayt said are you going to ask him to go to Mickey's house? (Disneyland) and Ryder got so excited and said "yeah and Mickey has toys at his house" lol he's going to LOVE Disneyland I can't wait for our trip.
He gets mad when we call him baby and says he's a big boy or just a boy. Too funny. He's always on the go playing reading books running around doing something.
He is still a picky eater and his "main" meals are chicken nuggets and hot dogs. He'll eat pizza, corn dogs usually just the bread though weirdo. He LOVES granola bars we go through those like crazy. Pop tarts, cereal bars and dry cereal are is favorite snacks. He won't drink milk so he eats cereal in a bowl but has to have a spoon ha.
He still calls the spare bedroom his garage. Not really sure why maybe because that's where all his big cars are parked ha. He always says "I have 2 rooms so I can share" anything that he has 2 of he always says he has 2 so he can share.
He seems to be pretty excited for baby brother. I hope the excitement and love stays when the baby comes lol I actually think he will transition really well. Me not so much ha
Loves this "wellow" dump truck :)
Rhino rides with his daddy! Dads best buddy!
Having fun trying on glasses at Aunt Kara's work!
Ryder ready for bed with all his trucks :)
We love you Ryder man keep being the funny kid you are!



No comments:
Post a Comment