Tuesday, October 16, 2012

27/28 weeks

Sorry I skipped last week on my weekly update. I turned 27 weeks last week. At 27 weeks I'm feeling well and doing great.

*Can still wear a few of my regular jeans.

*My appetite is HUGE.

*We still can't agree on a name we both like.

*He moves like crazy. My placenta was on top with Ryder so I didn't feel him move much and I didn't start feeling him until a little before I delivered him, so I'm loving all the movement this guy does. He moves the most at night time. He's still really low and kick my bladder ALL the time. Pretty sure I pee 100 times a day no joke lol.

28 Weeks

*3rd and final  Trimester

*Still wearing my regular jeans (ones the fit anyways) most my maternity pants are still too big on me I'm stuck in the middle. Kind of sucks.

*Smells are starting to bug me I'm a lot more sensitive then I have been. I helped Clayt cut up a deer and bag the meat and it didn't bother me but the last few days every little smell has gotten to me. I usually love the smell of his jerky when it's hanging but this weekend it about KILLED me. Weird. Other foods were bugging me too.

*He still moves like crazy. I love you we can just watch my belly move around. Lilly will lie her head on my belly and she gets annoyed every time he kicks it's pretty funny.

*I'm 3 weeks away from when I delivered Ryder. Yes I'm still counting that down and am super nervous!

*I eat a TON. Just the usual that I have always eaten mainly cereal and crackers. I can definitely tell Itoo lol my weight is showing it. haha

*Clayts favorite thing about me being prenant.. My boobs haha typical man. ;)

 
We are getting excited for this little guy to join our family and we can't wait to meet him. Ryder is going to be a great big brother and Lilly will be a good big sister ;) (she's family too;) Hopefully we will have decided on a name by then. We still have awhile. I'm open to suggestions too :)



I'm definitely bigger a week later ha.. I'm getting chubby everywhere. Oh well part of pregnancy I guess :)
Sorry all picture taken in a dang mirror with my phone!

2 comments: