I have a lot to update on so I'm going to be combining posts.. A few weeks ago my niece Jordynn danced at Westlakes High School football game so we decided to go get some football in and watch her dance :) lets say the football game SUCKED haha Jordynn did awesome but they wouldn't let us on the field or track to watch it was dumb. My lens on my camera isn't the best so I couldn't zoom in very well but we got a few pictures of her doing her thing! This girl has skill and I hope she will continue to dance. Good job Jordynn we love you!
I guess I didn't get very many good pictures.. Jordynn is in the khaki shorts and has a big white flower in her hair :) They did a performance on the track the 1st quarter then one on the field at half time.
Uncle Mike and Angela were in Utah so they stayed with us and went to the game.
Angela and Taelynn.
24 Weeks :)
I also turned 24 weeks a few weeks ago. I had a dr appointment the same week. I'm measuring right at where I should be :) All I do is eat lol I weigh more right now then I did when I delivered Ryder what the crap haha guess I better slow down my eating cravings! I've been feeling great and have nothing really to complain about with this pregnancy it really couldn't be going any better. We are still arguing over names lol a few people know what we have talked about but I have one that Clayt and I only know so maybe I can talk him into using that one. We'll decide when baby boy gets here. Ryder has 2 that he calls the baby and will tell you if you ask I think he's pretty excited to meet his baby brother. I finally had to go shop for maternity pants since only a few of my regular ones fit me still thanks to the bella band I love that thing!! Time is going by fast and we can't wait to meet this little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment