Wednesday, October 31, 2012

30 Weeks

I hit 30 weeks this week seriously where has the time gone?! This pregnancy has gone by super fast. I'm 5 days away from when I delivered Ryder. So keep praying this baby keeps cooking :) Mentally/emotionally I'm not ready for this baby to come even in 10 weeks I'm not ready haha

I'm still feeling great and really can't complain too much about being pregnant :) I'm starting to get acid reflux and that freaking sucks but I'll take it over some other things women get while pregnant. Ryder has come up with some interesting names for baby boy like KiKi haha no idea where he got that from and the last few days he says to name him firetruck lol he's a funny little boy. Still no set name I wrote my favorites down Clayt likes most of them so we'll see if we can pick one we both really like :)
So far these 30 weeks are going great we can/can't wait to meet baby brother :)

No comments: