I'm now 22 weeks as of Tuesday time has gone by fast it's nice lol a little sad at the same time. I've done more shopping for this little guy then I probably should be doing lol I haven't gone through anything I already have oops. Oh well guess we'll just have a lot of clothes. We are still fighting about 2 names haha it is 2 against 1 Ryder says the name I like every time I ask him what baby brothers name is and when Clayt says his name he still says it's dumb. Both are not popular names never heard of Clayts and Clayton only knows 1 person named the one I like besides who it's after so I like that because I am hearing Ryder everywhere I go seems like. haha I want a different name but not a ridiculous made up name that some people do these days.
Anyways I'm feeling great, heart burn pretty much has gone away my sciatic pain is hardly noticeable anymore and that is so nice. Maybe it's cause I can move any way I want in my bed now that Clayt is working nights ha Ryder asks all the time if he can see the baby and lifts up my shirt. Sure hope he loves brother when he arrives as much as he does now. We're still just hoping to keep this little guy in longer then Ryder. I haven't changed anything different but I haven't been told to either. They say only a 30% chance of having a preemie again really that can be anyone's chances. Just wish they knew why I went early. Oh well we'll just live day by day :)
This little guy is so so low and is constantly kicking it makes me pee sooo much. I wish he would move up already. Ryder was low too but not this low. Clayton can feel him every once in a while so I can't wait until he can feel him better and Ryder can too. So all in all things are going great with baby and I. We just can't wait to meet the little dude and see what name fits him best :)
3 comments:
Yay!! Time is flying by so quickly for me, too! It's crazy! I love that we are so close :)
I want to know the 2 names!!
I want to know the names too! :) Our due dates must be super close?
When is your due date? Mine is January 8th. haha I can't put it on here :)
Post a Comment