Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Finally got to go home!
Last weekend we finally got to go home. This was my first time since Christmas. It was fun seeing everyone again but I can only handle a few days home. I love being up here and being able to be at my house and be alone I can only handle so much lol. Well it was still a good time. We got there Friday evening and came home on Sunday. Saturday I went to the boys baseball game with Ky Misty the boys and my mom. Later that day Heidi Swenson took me to lunch and then I went to the 4th reservoir with Misty and 6 of my nephews we were gonna fish but it was too windy so we just tried to catch crawdads we only caught one tho and then Misty made the boys put it back. Later that night all of us girls got together at Jodene's house and watched Twilight. I personally didn't think it was as good as everyone hyped it up to be but it wasn't the worst movie and I don't want to read the books still lol.. Sunday I went to relief society with Misty and then went over to Marcias for lunch/dinner and waited for Clayton to get off the mountain. He finally got back into town and we got to leave at 7 that night it was a long trip home and I had to drive. So that was our weekend sorry no pictures. My last couple of posts have been pretty boring cause there are no pics sorry everyone :) I'll try to get some for the next post. So we are home and it is so nice to be home I love my house.. Now I'm ready for my trip to St. George this weekend yay :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like a busy weekend! ya, i know what you mean. i want a boy first too. that way, he can protect your girls if you have any. :) and you're so lucky to not have morning sickness!
Post a Comment