Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Goodbye Teen Years..

So as of yesterday I am no longer a teenager lol I turned the big 20 ha ha. Clayton says I'm getting to be a old hag now how rude huh? Oh well ha I love him anyway. ;) Well I didn't really do anything for my birthday I went to work and then went and got Clayton from work and we ate Little Ceasers what a great birthday dinner huh? lol I love that place tho not the pizza but the Italian cheese bread LOVE it :) ha well Clayt got me a camo coat for my birthday we went to Cabelas on Saturday night and he let me pick it out because he doesn't like shopping for me. Well that was my birthday not much just one more year older. Thank you everyone who called and wished me a happy birthday.

2 comments:

jackster said...

Happy B-day KY, if you are old, then what does that make Clayt? I have a present for you, you have to come hang out to get it though.

Cole and Amy said...

happy late birthday! and i know what you mean about the cheese bread, it is amazing! :)