Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Exciting News
So I am so excited about this lol but last night Clayt and I had a interview with our bishop to work on and see when we can go through the Temple :) so exciting right? Well he said we will most likely be ready by our one year mark. You don't know how happy that makes me. He will meet with Clayt again next week and then I'm sure both of us again soon. He wants to give us a calling so he knows we're active so I'm super excited about that but kinda nervous too lol but it will be good for us. Well that is the exciting news for this week just thought I would share that with everyone. We are both way excited and can't wait for that big day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm so happy for you! that's amazing. i know how hard it is being married without being sealed. i'm trying to convert cole. congratulations! and you'll do fine with a calling.
YAY!!!! And i can't wait to hear next weeks exciting news! lol.
Post a Comment