Monday, March 30, 2009
Trip to St. George
I still have no pictures to post with this one. I'm sorry I'm so boring. Well this last weekend I went over to St. George because my parents and Stormy and Quinn were over there because the guys had a construction class to take. I got there Thursday afternoon and we went to the place where they were having their construction classes and walked around and they had different booths set up for different things for your house lol sounds so fun right? lol well they fed us dinner too so it was actually a pretty good time I don't mind things like that. On Friday us girls went shopping all day why the guys were in class. I spent a lot of money lol my mom got me some cute maternity clothes and I'm excited for when I can wear them ha. Well it was a long day it was windy all day so it wasn't way warm but it was a lot better then the snow thats for sure. The guys got out of class around 5:30 that evening then we met up with them and my cousin Matt and we all went to dinner it was yummy I love eating haha. On Saturday we went to some home shows that were going on for the construction people only and that was pretty fun I like going through all the different homes it's fun lol. After we were done looking at houses I said goodbye to my family and went and ate lunch with Clayton's family that lives there. After we ate we went to one of his cousin's sons soccer game haha wow well anyways that was fun I really like them they are fun to be around I hope Clayt will go over there sometime with me so we can all hang out again ha. I left the soccer game early and headed home. I got home pretty early and Clayt and I just hung out at home together. That was my weekend in St. George it was a lot of fun I would move there any day if my husband would let me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MOm bought you maternity clothes? YOu're so spoiled lol you have money and those of us who don't she doesn't get anything for. ha I know you'll be mad when you read this but just wanted to let u know ur spoiled lmao
Post a Comment