Saturday, March 14, 2009
Busy Saturday
Wow today was such a long day. It started off at 8:00 this morn I had to get ready to go babysit oh yay... So this was the first Saturday I have had to work mornings for along time. Well I had to babysit from 9:30 to 4 for the family I always babysit for then right after I left there I came home for 15 min and had to go babysit for a family I babysit for ever other Saturday until 10 tonight I am so worn out. I'm extremely tired but don't want to go to sleep. Clayton left yesterday to go to Blanding with Cole to go shed hunting so I am home alone and I hate sleeping at home by myself so I try to stay up as late as I can lol although I should prob go to bed because I have church tomorrow morn and 9:00 so lets see if I make it up in time. So that was my crazy Saturday ppl who don't think kids wear you out they really do. Clayt says they don't but they do boy is he in for a big suprise when we have our own ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment