Monday, March 9, 2009
I love being married!!
Can you believe it Clayton and I have been married for 7 months today. It has really gone by pretty fast I can't believe it's been that long already. I know I'm cheesy and post on my 7 month anniversary lol but it's just crazy to me. I am so lucky to have found the best husband ever he is my best friend. We went through a lot before we got married but we worked through it and honestly I couldn't be any happier. Clayton puts up with so many things I do I'm not the easiest person to get along with sometimes I'm emotional and I have very bad mood swings almost every day and the poor guy just listens to me and puts up with it and thats why I love him so much he loves me for who I am. well I couldn't be any happier then I am now I'm so thankful for Clayton and the wonderful husband and friend he has been to me he is always there for me and listens to me when I need to talk. Thanks for a great first 7 months babe I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment