Friday, March 20, 2009

The BEST Post EVER!!! lol

Oh yes I do lol Clayton and I are having a baby!! yay well we have known for 2 months and just told everyone tonight as you can tell I am super excited because I am already blogging about it but I have kept it a secret long enough lol. Well I will be 14 weeks on Monday. They are saying my delivery date for now is September 21 we will have a lot of September Birthdays now. Well we are way excited we wanted to wait but oh well too late now. Clayt is getting used to the fact now that is really is gonna happen and is getting more excited. It has been an awesome pregnancy so far I haven't been sick once it's been great am I lucky or what? haha jk I know there is a quite of few ladies out there who never got sick either ha so anyways that is our other big exciting news I have been waiting to share with everyone. We are super excited and can't wait.

2 comments:

Mort said...

oh good hell a little clayts gunna be running around thats awsome.. Congrats.. Hope all goes well from here on out...

Cole and Amy said...

congratulations! that's awesome! i'm surprised you kept it a secret that long. there's no way i would have been able to. what are you hoping to have first, a boy or girl?