Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

Ok so I'm not so much a Twilight fan lol but I was invited to go see the early premier of Eclipse last night with my sister and some of her friends. They got tickets to go watch it at 7:15 last night before it came out at midnight. We went to dinner and then the movie. I had to watch New Moon yesterday morning so I knew what was going on since I haven't read the books lol but I actually liked Eclipse it is prob my favorite movie out of the 3. Thanks for the invite sorry I had to be the one to take your ticket Kara sorry you had to work :( thanks though. Thanks for a fun night girls.


Dinner before the movie

Part of the group at dinner at Olive Garden

Crystal and I

The other 2 of the group who didn't go to dinner with us

No comments: