Monday, June 7, 2010

Clayton turns 27

This post and my last post should of been before Memorial Weekend but oh well ;). Clayt's birthday was a few weeks ago on the 26th and he turned 27. I had a softball game that night and he needed to work on the Rhino so him and Ryder hung out at Coles house working on the Rhino. He gets mad every time I buy him things for his birthday or anything but I did anyway lol but they were mainly for me anyway cause I just got him a few clothes that I like ;) haha

27 things I love about Clayton.

1- Hard working

2- Supporting us so I don't have to work :)

3- How loving he is

4- Never yells at me :)

5-Super sweet

6- Awesome dad he is to Ryder

7- His great personality

8- Very understanding

9-Puts up with my crazy moods

10- Does anything for Ryder or me

11- His smile

12- The way he laughs

13- His joking attitude

14- The love he shows to his mom

15- How great he is with ALL our nieces and nephews

16- His patience

17- His generosity

18- Him being able to take me to the Temple

19- Being a worthy Priesthood holder

20- Always kisses me before he leaves somewhere

21- Always tells me he loves me

22-The love he has for the outdoors

23- The strong guy that he is for all he's been through

24-For being him around me and not someone he's not

25- How he never gets mad at me or anything I do

26- He listens when I need someone to talk to

27- For being the AWESOME husband that he is

I love you Clayton thank you for all you do for me. Hope you had a great birthday.







Clayt and my puppy sleeping.. She loves to cuddle with him

Ryder and daddy

Clayt playing fast pitch softball

No comments: