Last weekend my parents were up north so Ryder and I decided we would come back to Blanding with them and spend the week. Clayt said we may as well because we would just be working late every night to get caught up so packed up and decided to leave him AGAIN. I think the husband usually leaves more but not us lol I have left on long trips about 6 times since we've been married and he has left me once but I came to Blanding with him he was just out all weekend lol. So anyways we came down last Saturday and are here until Sunday. Clayt is coming tonight (Thursday) because he has a fast pitch softball tourney in Moab this weekend.
We have been pretty busy since we've been here of course we always are. We have gone swimming, played outside, played with lots of cousins, had sleepovers at grandma Marcias and played with her, had family dinners, sleepless nights but all in all we've had a good time since we've been here but we both miss Clayt and I think Ryder misses his own bed. Thanks for the fun week everyone and thank you everyone who helped out with Ryder :)
* MORE PICS TO COME :)






Mikaila, Lakin, Kodi and Trez doing a puzzle

Sleeping on papas bed
No comments:
Post a Comment