Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Walking Soon?

I have had this walker toy for a few weeks now and Ryder would just play with the toys. Yesterday I was in the kitchen and could hear it making the noise it makes when you walk with it so I went in there and this is what I saw :)


Ryder's first tooth is finally starting to poke through too. His gums have been swollen on top and bottom for about the last 4 months. On Saturday June 5th his top front right side finally decided to break through a little bit. He has been a pretty happy baby even though he's teething he just doesn't like to sleep lol but he's still pretty good.

1 comment:

The Ivins Gang said...

Oh my gosh!!! Our little babies are growing WAY TOO FAST!!!! I love the video...he is SO HAPPY that he got that thing moving. I love it. Give him kisses for me. BTW...no web cam. SO sad!!!!