Tuesday, June 29, 2010

11 months

Ryder turned 11 months a few days go can you believe it? I can't believe how fast my baby has grown up. He started out so small and is now so so big. We love him so much we don't know what we would do without him in our lives he is such a blessing to us. Happy 11 months Ryder man we love you.

* Weighs 20 lbs

* Has 2 top teeth

* Starting to sleep all night :)

* Loves his food :)

* Crawling faster and everywhere

* Into EVERYTHING

* Walks along the couch and with his push toy

* Starting to like swimming

* Hates the bath :(

* Claps his hands

* Says mama and dada

* Loves attention

* Loves giving kisses

* JUST DANG CUTE :)



Our cute little guy :)

Lilly's like what the crap?! lol


Figured out the doggy door lol I know gross poo I didn't let him get it lol

No comments: