We got there around 10:30 that night and went to midnight madness because I was supposed to play for Misty when we got there but they lost out and so Zac Christensen asked Clayt and I if we would play with his team so we did we lost but didn't get done until 3 that morn. Thanks for the recruit Zac it was still fun.
Saturday morn we got up and went to the parade and then went down to the park for all the festivities. That evening my cousin had a party for her little boy who turned one on the 4th and a going away party for her bother who is going to Afghanistan for a year on Friday. Thanks for your service Tyrel we love and are going to miss you. (pics from the party when I get them from my cousin lol :) Later that night when it got dark we went to the fireworks. I thought Ryder would freak out but he actually like them he just stared at them in awe it was so cute and at the end he clapped when everyone else was it was so cute.
Sunday Clayt went to the mountain with Cole so Ryder and I hung out at Misty's for awhile then went to Stormy's and was there for a few hours then when we left there we went and Saw Tyler and lacey and my kid is a bully lol him and Aspyn didn't get a long very good lol I think it's time for Ryder to have a sibling lol. When it got dark we did fire works at Misty's house with the boys they had a lot of fun and wanted to do more when they were all gone.
Monday we came home it was a fun long hot weekend and Ryder did so good the best he's done in Blanding he slept all night every night and even took naps yay good job Ryder lol. Thanks for a fun weekend everyone glad we decided to go down.
(Pics are out of order)
The jets that flew over before the parade

No comments:
Post a Comment