Friday, May 1, 2009
Not a very good secret keeper?!?!
Alright so I told Clayton about his birthday last night. I know I suck at keeping secrets from him. But he said he knew cause I guess I said something that gave it away awe man I'm horrible. Well the dates have now changed since he knows about it for sure lol we are now flying out the 24th and coming back the 27th I think is what he wants to do. He wants to go to more games so we'll go to the one I already got tickets for on Monday and then try and scalp tickets on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday lol he's a nut. So I guess I'm a horrible secret keeper but I'm still excited to go and I think he is too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im freakin jelous.. I wanna go so bad.. Maybe someday ill make it out there
I was telling Eric about his last night and I was wondering if you had told him or not. That sounds way fun!
Post a Comment