Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Shower/Weekend in Blanding

This weekend my cousin Kayla had her baby shower in Blanding so Thursday morning I headed to Blanding for the weekend. Kayla's shower was on Saturday it was a lot of fun. It was fun to see her cute little belly. I'm excited my little guy will have so many babies close to his age. I stayed with Misty all weekend and hung out with her and the boys. On Saturday Trez and I decided to go to the dam and test out the water lol when we first got there Trez decided he wanted to look for lizards so we walked around trying to find some but no luck. Trez finally decided he wanted to swim so he swam for a little bit and decided it was too cold so we decided to go back home. I dropped him off and went to Swenson's to hang out with Heidi and the girls. It was a good time we just talked and then watched a movie and had pie and ice cream. I came home today (Sunday) it's so nice to finally be home I missed my house lol. Thanks for the fun weekend everyone and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy Kayla.
Me and Trez at the dam

Trez swimming in the dam

Present time

Yay for baby clothes

Sisters...Misty, Stormy and I

Kayla and I

The Cute prego girls

Jeter and his lizard

Jeter playing the WII fit
Trez

1 comment:

Cole and Amy said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I can't believe how big jeeter and trez are. Last time i saw them I think jeeter was just a few months old. crazy! Your belly's cute though. :)