Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun week of work..

It was very hard trying to get a pic of the three of us
Silly boys.. They are so much fun
This was our day inside. Cohen and Miles
Me and Miles
Miles playing in the ball pen
Playing at the sand pile as Miles calls it :)

This week has been really warm and I love it so the kids and I enjoyed being outside except for one day it was chilly and today the warmest day I forgot my camera. Also the little one Cohen is finally starting to walk he is 14 months and I was so excited because I've been working with him forever lol So here are some pics of this weeks work days. I bet everyone wishes they had a easy job like me :) lol
Cohen Walking it was so cute

2 comments:

Zac and Jen said...

I was blog hopping and found you guys. Congrats, that is so exciting you guys are having a little boy!! You will love having a baby around. Chicago sounds like fun, hope you have a good time. Go Cubs!!!

Unknown said...

I do have a job like yours!! hehe... I just don't get to leave at the end of the day lol. LOVE the belly!!!!