Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Fun Weekend

This last weekend was another fun filled weekend lol we had mre baseball.. that's always fun right? Well Easton had more baseball games up here this last weekend and we went and watched again. I love that I have older nephews that play so I can watch I love watching it. We only got to go Saturday cause they played in Prie on Friday. Clayton had to wire someones basement in Payson and the games were in Mapleton so it worked out pretty good he missed the second game but oh well. After the games we went and ate dinner with Karen, Davey andt he kids and Marcia and Leila. It was yummy we eat out a lot now that they are up here every weekend lol but it's ok :) So we leave to Chicago this coming Sunday and I am so excited more baseball next week I can't wait it's going to be so fun. Clayton has been sick the last few days so I really hope he gets feeling better so he can enjoy the trip too.

I don't have a computer AGAIN. I'm so annoyed I tried to get on yesterday and it wouldn't work and my service plan ended the day after I got it back last time oh great but they said if anything oges wrong in 30 days after I get it back to bring it in and it should be coverd. So yesterday was like day 22 so I took it in ASAP and it is the 4th time for it to get fixed so they are supposed to be giving me a brand new one yay so they better and I hope I don't have problems with it, but who knows when I'll get it back. They said 10-15 days but last time they told me a week and it ended up being 4 weeks. So our trip to Chicago will not be posted for awhile after we get back atleast the pictures anyway :( lol So that was our fun and eventful weekend and I'm so glad we get baseball every weekend this summer it's fun to watch those little boys but this big game next week will be a fun change for sure.

3 comments:

allgirls said...

Hey guys, I am glad that I found your blog so we can keep up with you. I had no idea that you were having a baby... CONGRATS! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

Cole and Amy said...

hey your blog is so cute, i love it! how did you make the pictures into a collage? hope clayton gets feeling better.

Cole and Amy said...

thanks! have fun in chicago. i can't wait to hear about it!