Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chicago here we come!!!

Yes it's a done deal I'm taking Clayton to Chicago for his birthday. I'm so excited. We are leaving May 23 and coming back on his birthday the 26th. It's a short vaca. but it will be fun. We are going to the Cubs game on the 25th. I haven't got the plane tickets yet tho but they will be purchased by next Wed. I thought there will always be plane tickets but not always game tickets I searched for the ones I got and I hope they are satisfying to him. I haven't told him yet but I might just tell him soon cause I need his opinion on some stuff lol planning a big trip by yourself that you've never done before and trying to keep it a secret is pretty dang hard, especially when your husband asks where is all your money and why are you keeping secrets with my mom haha well I've kept it a secret for 3 weeks or more think I can make it another 3 1/2? I don't think I can but we'll see I really need his help ha. Well I'm super excited we're going it will be our honeymoon we didn't really get and a vacation before the baby comes. :) So people who read this and talk to him don't say anything to him until I say I have told him lol ;)

No comments: