Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Hubby




My dorky husband
Elk sheds he found this year


Alright so I always blog about myself and never about Clayton. Well this one is for him. Clayton is the best husband anyone could ask for yes I know everyone says that about their husbands but oh well mine truly is amazing. First off I'm not the easiest person to get a long with sometimes I'm very moody I go from being really happy to being really mad in like 2 seconds. Clayton puts up with it so good he is always there for me and listens to me if I need to talk to him. We have never gotten in a fight yeah we've only been married almost a year but I think that's pretty good. I get mad sometimes but he never gets mad back at me he just ignores me lol or try's to make things better he has never raised his voice at me :) Poor him I yell all the time I should prob try to stop. Clayton is the most loving person. He doesn't seem like it or show it very much but he really is loving and can be a romantic person in his own way and I love it. He doesn't try to be somebody he's not he's just himself and that's what I love about him. Well not the best post but he really is a good guy and I love him to death. I can't wait until we can go through the Temple in a few months and be a family forever. Thanks babe for all you do for me I love you so much.

No comments: