Friday, June 5, 2009
Update
Yesterday I had my regular 4 week check up and it was miserable lol. My apt was at 10 they didn't take me back to the room until 10:30 and then I was in the back room for an hour waiting for my dr. I was so mad. So anyways things are going good the baby is healthy and so am I. They changed my due date to September 23 so now I'm 24 weeks. Time has gone by so fast I can't believe I only have 3 months left so crazy. I finally got Clayt to help me with some names and he came up with a few and I really liked one of them so we will see what we decide to do when the time gets here :) Clayton has told me that we will not be moving before the baby is born anymore so I have been getting his room ready here and It's making me so excited. We are both super excited and can't wait Clayton is finally showing his excitement and so it's making me even more excited :) lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you only have 3 months too!!! Its always fun when the dads get excited :) Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment