Sunday, April 5, 2009
Update
I went to the Dr's on Thursday and I got an ultra sound to see exactly how far a long I really am and the baby measured and 14 and a half weeks instead of the 15 and a half they thought I was. So the due date for now anyways is September 29 instead of the 21st. It was so exciting to see the baby it was moving everywhere like crazy it would not old still for the Dr to get a measurement it was so cute :) lol Well we are doing great and getting excited for the baby even though it is still a ways a way and we are also maybe hoping anyways to build a home starting in a few months but it's not a for sure thing yet but we really hope so :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment