Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No Computer

So I'm going on 2 weeks without a computer I am doing this at work right now. I won't get it back for another week most likely ugh so frustrating don't get me started on the whole issue with what is going on. Well we did go to Blanding for Easter and spent it with both of our families it was fun and cold. I will post pictures of it when I get my computer back. Well we are doing great and still hoping to get ready to build our house within the next few months. We hopefully find out what our baby is in 2 weeks from Friday and can't wait. I'm way excited to finally get to start baby shopping lol :) and thanks to Lisa we won't be having to buy a crib that is such a relief. Thank you so much Lisa. So thats about it for now I will post pics as soon as I get my computer back.

No comments: