Monday, April 20, 2009
Fun Weekend
Ok so I still have no computer ugh I'm going crazy good thing I have one at work I can use. So this last weekend I hung out with Clayton's mom and sister and niece. It was so much fun. We went shopping all day Friday and then went to dinner that night. Well Jodene and I decided we wanted to dye our hair so we had a haird dying party lol I ended up staying the night a Leila's with them because we didn't get done until 2am it was crazy. Well my hair didn't quite turn out we died it one color and my roots turned bright red/orange so funny and then we put the streaks in it and they the roots turned bright yellow but everything else looked good lets just say it wasn't the cutest but oh well right? ha I just left it cause I didn't want to do it again right then so I kinda just did it where you couldn't really see it. On Saturday we went to Lacey's baby shower she got a lot of cute stuff for her baby girl. After the shower we went and did some more shopping and then they had to go get ready for the play Wicked so I just went home and took a nap before I had to go to work that night. Sunday was the first time Clayton had seen my hair and he just kept making fun of me. I went and palyed softball yesterday too so when I was done I went and bought some more hair dye and when I got home Clayt dyed it for me and it looks a lot better and he kept saying that too. lol So that was my fun adventerous weekend. And I promise I will start posting pictures as soon as I get my dang computer back :) but for now you just have to deal with lots of words ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment