Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby and Temple Update

Just to let everyone know we go in on Friday to find out what the baby is. If it is positioned right anyway. Clayt says that if we can't tell we don't get to go back and we have to wait until it is born so I'm praying we will be able to tell lol. I'm kind of starting to get a belly a lot of people don't think I am but I can tell and a few others can tell and Clayt lets me know everyday that I'm starting to get a gut and a big butt lol :)
On Tuesday we go in to meet with our stake pres. about going to the Temple. I'm so excited to finally get to meet with him and see what he thinks. I really hope we will be ready by August sometime so we can go through before the baby is born but if not I'm just glad we will get to go through soon. I'm excited that Clayton will be the one to be able to bless our baby it means so much to both of us I think that is one thing that really got him wanting to go more. So hopefully everything goes well tomorrow night and we will find out more info.

2 comments:

The Ivins Gang said...

Hey!! So I am really excited to find out what you are having. I am even more excited to find out when you guys go through the Temple. On your belly, you totally didn't look prego when I saw you but seriously...and I swear this happens...but the week I was up there, I woke up one day while I was there and BAM!!!!!!! I had a freaking belly. You and I are the same size and you will be able to hide it but as soon as your 5 1/2 month comes...look out cause people have been down right ruthless on what they say to you. I can't believe it! Just cry and get mad at them at home and then get over. Here I am giving advice and I am only a month in front of you!! Ok, novel done but seriously can't wait to find out! Let us know. -Lacey

Kara said...

Hey hoot! Yay! You better call and tell me everything after the ultrasound! And as for your belly... I want a pic!!! lol. I love you sis! and I hope you have a crazy boy ;) Do you know where you are building? ttyl- Love ya tons!