Monday, June 15, 2009
Wendover/Random Post
This last weekend we went to Wendover to play in a softball tourney. Lets just say we didn't do very well lol we lost all 3 games but I guess it was a good time ha. We hate good and gambled lol lets just say it wasn't our weekend in anything haha. I'm glad to be home though. I still am wore out from the games and no sleep so lets hope I can catch up on that this week. We got home yesterday and now I am going to Blanding tonight and going to St. George the rest of the week. I'm so sick of traveling I have been home 1 weekend in the last three weekends it's been insane. I'm ready to just be home for a long time :) I'm going to St. George with Clayt's mom and sisters and I'm excited it will be fun. Trez is coming up this weekend and gonna stay with us until next weekend I'm excited to have him hopefully I can make it a fun time for him :) Well sorry no pics with this post and that it's kinda boring but next post will have many pictures to make up for it. Oh and I swear my belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday lol but I love it it's getting me so excited we can't wait to meet our little guy in a few months :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! I wish I could see your "big" belly!! Thats fun that trez is coming. I wish I was close enough that the kids could come stay with me for a week. I'm jelous! Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment