Saturday, June 20, 2009

St.George/Tuacahn






This last week I went to St. George with Clayton's mom and sisters, sister in law and nieces and one nephew lol for Tuacahn. We got to St. George on Tuesday night and on Wed. and Thurs. we just hung out at grandmas house and helped Karen make some quilts ok so I didn't help much haha. Thursday night was the first night of the plays and we went to Footloose I actually really like d itI have never really been to any plays just one Broadway in NY a few years ago. On Friday we did some shopping and went and got pedicures well most of us did. That was fun and relaxing you can always go for one of those :) Friday night was the second play and it was Annie. I really liked it too I can't decide which one I liked best they were both really good and a lot of fun. Saturday we went to the farmers market because Clayt's cousin was selling her homemade pickles there so we went to go buy some from her and to look around. Thanks for the pickles Jenni. After we left there we came home. It's so nice to be home again I love being home and I haven't been home much the last few weeks so hopefully I'm home for a few more weeks. Thank you girls for a fun weekend and thanks grandma for letting us stay with you and for putting up with all of us and thanks Jenni and Jessica for all you did for me too :) love ya guys.

1 comment:

allgirls said...

oh yummy, jenni's pickles!! looks like such a fun weekend, wish i could have gone!! by the way, you are such a cute prego girl!