Trez came up here on the 20 to stay a week with us. When his time came to going home yesterday he didn't want to go so he is staying this week with us again and will go back home with us when we go down for the 4th. Well since he's been here we have had a lot of fun. Monday I had to work so he just hung out at work with me and Tuesday we went out to Crystals and watched the girls for awhile and then hung out there until my softball game that night. On Wed. we went to the new water park in Draper Cowabunga Bay. It was a blast we were there for 4 hours and that was a long time. I only wish I could of gone on the water slides with everyone. Crystal, Jordynn and Brynna went with us. Since I couldn't go on the slides I hung out in the lazy river and hung out with Brynna me and her were buddies all day. Thursday we went to Classic Skating. The kids skated played arcade games and went on the water slides there. It was a lot of fun. After we got done there Trez went to Crystals and I took my mom shopping and then went to my softball game. Friday I had to go back to work so Trez went to Crystal's house again and played with the girls until Clayt got off work. When I got home from work we took Trez to Chukie Cheeses we won a lot of tickets playing arcade games it was fun. Saturday morning I had a softball game again so we went to that after the game the girls came to the house with Trez and them and all the boys from upstairs had a water fight and played video games in my house it was a house full. Brooklynn had a little birthday party that Trez went to and I went to my cousins wedding reception with my mom and Milan. Well it's a new week and I have to work until Thursday so Trez is just having to got o work with me all week since he wanted to stay. On Wed. he is going to go to Lagoon with my Uncle Mike and his family and then we head home for the 4th on Thursday.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Trez's Stay With Us
Trez came up here on the 20 to stay a week with us. When his time came to going home yesterday he didn't want to go so he is staying this week with us again and will go back home with us when we go down for the 4th. Well since he's been here we have had a lot of fun. Monday I had to work so he just hung out at work with me and Tuesday we went out to Crystals and watched the girls for awhile and then hung out there until my softball game that night. On Wed. we went to the new water park in Draper Cowabunga Bay. It was a blast we were there for 4 hours and that was a long time. I only wish I could of gone on the water slides with everyone. Crystal, Jordynn and Brynna went with us. Since I couldn't go on the slides I hung out in the lazy river and hung out with Brynna me and her were buddies all day. Thursday we went to Classic Skating. The kids skated played arcade games and went on the water slides there. It was a lot of fun. After we got done there Trez went to Crystals and I took my mom shopping and then went to my softball game. Friday I had to go back to work so Trez went to Crystal's house again and played with the girls until Clayt got off work. When I got home from work we took Trez to Chukie Cheeses we won a lot of tickets playing arcade games it was fun. Saturday morning I had a softball game again so we went to that after the game the girls came to the house with Trez and them and all the boys from upstairs had a water fight and played video games in my house it was a house full. Brooklynn had a little birthday party that Trez went to and I went to my cousins wedding reception with my mom and Milan. Well it's a new week and I have to work until Thursday so Trez is just having to got o work with me all week since he wanted to stay. On Wed. he is going to go to Lagoon with my Uncle Mike and his family and then we head home for the 4th on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment